This item is no longer in stores, but can be obtained from other players.
|End Times Axe|
|Cost||$7,500- $8,040 Money|
|Damage|| 10^7 (Phantom Wood)|
|Swing Cooldown|| 0.3 Seconds (Phantom Wood)|
0.4 Seconds (Other)
|"THE END IS NEAR"|
The End Times Axe is one of the two craftable axes in the game, the other axe being the Rukiryaxe. The axe is crafted the same way as the Rukiryaxe, but it could only be crafted on Halloween Day. It is the most effective axe that is available for all players, and is the only axe that can chop Phantom Wood.
The boxed version of the axe was not supposed to be obtained from players, and can only be found on Defaultio's land. But some players obtained it when someone found a moderation glitch and started duplicating the box. Defaultio was alerted and punished those who have the forbidden box, the box became what it is seen today.
Its handle and head are all black, only to have some purple circular spots on it. The box, however, sports a dark-grey color, with red, bold letters that spell out "I CHEATED FOR THIS BOX". Before this design, the box was grey in color.
The player must get all of these required items for the quest:
- 1 Bag of Sand (found at Wood R Us for $1,600 Money)
- 1 Lightbulb (found at Fancy Furnishings for $2,000 Money)
- 1 Can of Worms (found at Bob's Shack for $3,200 Money)
- Lowering the Bridge ($100 Money to lower)
- Optional 1-2 Dynamite (found at Bob's Shack for $220 Money)
After obtaining all these items, do the following:
- Head to the Taiga.
- Locate the red eagle symbol.
- The symbol can be found near the south-east corner of the Taiga. Note that it has a faint appearance, which means it can not be fully-visible when viewed afar.
- Put the required items inside the hatch.
- The hatch which leads to the Den can be easily located by hovering around the snow below the eagle symbol. Or, position the camera angle beneath the snow so the hatch will be visible.
- Place the correct items on the plate of the correct person.
- As the Rukiryaxe Posters hints, Rukiryo, who is on the right side of the table, eats the Lightbulb. ZolarKeth, who is on the head of the table, eats the Bag of Sand. And Gusmanak, who is on the left side, eats the Can of Worms. By following these hints and placing the items on their plate, the axe will float down the hole of the ceiling and gently land at the center of the table, with heavenly music playing.