|Cost||$7,500 - $8,040 Money|
|Swing Cooldown||0.4 seconds|
The Rukiryaxe, also known as Shark Axe, is currently one of the best axes in the game for chopping all wood types with the exception of Lava Wood and Phantom Wood. This axe is named after the ROBLOX user and one of the Den members, Rukiryo.
During the End Times Update of 2016 and 2017, it was not craftable; the End Times Axe could be crafted instead of the Rukiryaxe. After the event, the End Times Axe was no longer craftable, and the Rukiryaxe was craftable once again.
The Rukiryaxe has a head color similar to the Basic Hatchet, and a greyish-brown handle. Its most unique feature is the face located on the blade of its head, which has shark-like teeth and devilish red eyes.
One must get all of these items for the quest:
- 1 Bag of Sand (purchasable at Wood R Us for $1,600 Money)
- 1 Lightbulb (purchasable at Fancy Furnishings for $2,000 Money)
- 1 Can of Worms (purchasable at Bob's Shack for $3,200 Money)
- Lowering the Bridge (costs $100 Money to lower)
After obtaining all these items, do the following:
- Head to the Taiga.
The Taiga can be accessed by going through the biome opening which can be easily spotted by going east at the start of the Mountainside. It is blocked by cubic boulders,
which can be cleared by using Dynamite.
- Locate the red eagle symbol.
The symbol can be found near the southeast corner of the Taiga. Note that it has a faint appearance, which means it may not be fully-visible when viewed afar.
- Put the required items inside the hatch.
The hatch which leads to the Den can be easily located by hovering around the snow below the eagle symbol. One can also position the camera angle beneath the snow so the hatch will be visible.
- Place the correct items on the plate of the correct person.
- Please note that, while previously players needed dynamite to obtain the Rukiryaxe, the boulders CanCollide has been set to false. This means that, for the time being, players do not need Dynamite.