|Cost||$7,500 - $8,040 Money|
|Swing Cooldown||0.4 seconds|
The Rukiryaxe, also known as Shark Axe, is currently one of the best axes in the game for chopping all Wood types with the exception of Lava Wood and Phantom Wood. This axe is named after the ROBLOX user and one of the Den members, Rukiryo.
During the End Times Update of 2016 and 2017, instead of getting the Rukiryaxe in the Den, it was replaced by the End Times Axe, which was only available for a day. After the event past, the Den was back to normal with it giving the Rukiryaxe once again.
DesignThe Rukiryaxe has a steel color similar to the Basic Hatchet, and a greyish-brown handle. Its most unique feature is the face located on the blade of its steel, which has shark-like teeth, and devilish, red eyes.
ObtainingOne must get all of these required items for the quest:
- 1 Bag of Sand (Found at Wood R Us for $1,600 Money)
- 1 Lightbulb (Found at Fancy Furnishings for $2,000 Money)
- 1 Can of Worms (Found at Bob's Shack for $3,200 Money)
- Lowering the bridge ($100 Money per labor)
- Optional; 1-2 Dynamite (Found at Bob's Shack for $220 Money)
After obtaining all these items, do the following:
- Head to the Taiga Biome.
The Taiga Biome can be accessed by going through the biome opening which can be easily spotted by going east at the start of the Mountainside. It is blocked by cubic boulders, which can be get rid of using Dynamite.
- Locate the red eagle symbol.
The symbol can be found near the southeast corner of the Taiga Biome. Note that it has a faint appearance, which means it can not be fully-visible when viewed afar.
- Put the required items inside the hatch.
- Place the correct items on the plate of the correct person.