|Cost|| $7720 - $8040|
(Not in store)
|Swing Cooldown||0.4 Seconds|
It is generally easy to obtain, but it requires $7220-8040 Money.
The Rukiryaxe is not available for regular purchase from a shop. However, players may sell the axe at their bases.
- 1 Bag of Sand (Found at Wood R Us) [$1600 Money]
- 1 Trip over the bridge and (probably) 1 back [$100 Money per trip]
- 1 Lightbulb (Found at Fancy Furnishings) [$2600 Money]
- 1 Can of Worms (Found at Bob's Shack) [$3200 Money]
- 1-2 Dynamite (Found at Bob's Shack) [$220 Money per box]
The lowest overall cost would be $7500 money, And the highest would be $8,040.Note that it is recommended to bring 2 dynamites just in case, as the Boulders may respawn and cover up the entrance again after a period of time.
Where to Find
After purchasing all items needed to obtain this axe, the player must then go to the Taiga Biome and blast their way inside (if they wish to use a vehicle). The player can also see this red eagle emblem on the Wood R Us Bulletin Board.
Upon arrival, the player must turn right and follow the Rock cliffs until the player notices a small cutout in the mountains. Getting closer to the right edge, the player must look around for a nearly transparent red eagle emblem that can be found on the side of the cliff.
The player must look down under the red eagle emblem and see a window that says "[E] Open Hatch". Then, they must drop down the items needed down the hatch and head down the hatch. Once they have arrived, they will find 3 characters: Gusmanak, Rukiryo, and ZolarKeth, in the Den.
If the player has already found all 3 hidden Rukiryaxe Posters, they will know the order of what to go to who, but if the player does not, here is a list of what they prefer:
- Gusmanak - Can of Worms - Left side of the table
- ZolarKeth - Bag of Sand - Front of the table
- Rukiryo - Lightbulb - Right side of the table