|Cost||$7,500 - $8,040 Money|
|Swing Cooldown||0.4 seconds|
The Rukiryaxe, commonly referred to as the Shark Axe, is currently one of the best axes in the game for chopping all wood types with the exception of Lava Wood and Phantom Wood. The axe is named after the ROBLOX user and one of the Den members, Rukiryo.
During End Times Update, it was not craftable; the End Times Axe could be crafted instead of the Rukiryaxe. After the event, the End Times Axe was no longer craftable, and the Rukiryaxe was craftable once again.
It has a head color similar to the Basic Hatchet, and a greyish-brown handle. Its most unique feature is the face located on the blade of its head, which has shark-like teeth and devilish red eyes.
The player must get all of these items for the quest:
- 1 Bag of Sand (purchasable at Wood R Us for $1,600 Money)
- 1 Lightbulb (purchasable at Fancy Furnishings for $2,600 Money)
- 1 Can of Worms (purchasable at Bob's Shack for $3,200 Money)
- 1 or 2 Dynamite (for the boulders blocking the Taiga)
- Lowering the Bridge (the bridge costs $100 Money to lower)
After obtaining all these items, do the following:
- Head to the Taiga.
- The Taiga can be accessed by going through the biome opening which can be easily spotted by going east at the start of the Mountainside. It is blocked by cubic boulders and is required to be removed by using dynamite.
- Locate the red eagle symbol.
- The symbol can be found near the southeast corner of the Taiga. Note that it has a faint appearance, which means it may not be fully-visible when viewed afar.
- Put the required items inside the hatch.
- The hatch which leads to the Den can be easily located by hovering around the snow below the eagle symbol. One can also position the camera angle beneath the snow so the hatch will be visible.
- Place the correct items on the plate of the correct person.
- As the Rukiryaxe Posters hints, Rukiryo, who is on the right side of the table, eats lightbulbs. ZolarKeth, who is on the head of the table, eats the Bag of Sand. And Gusmanak, who is on the left side, eats the Can of Worms. By following these hints and placing the items on the plate, the axe will float down the hole of the ceiling and will land upright the center of the table, with heavenly music playing.